Chaga Wholesale: Sayan Chaga is the #1 Chaga Mushroom Supplier in USA
At Sayan Health, we’re proud to offer the finest-quality chaga mushroom at wholesale pricing. When searching for the best supplier of chaga mushroom for wholesale orders, here are a few questions to ask:
Where do you source your chaga?
Make sure you know where the chaga you are buying comes from. Not all chaga mushrooms are created equal, and not all chaga sold online via wholesalers is top quality.
Chaga grows on birch trees in cooler climates, including Russia, Eastern and Northern Europe, the northern United States, and Canada. But Siberian Chaga has the highest concentration of active ingredients of all available chaga mushrooms. Perhaps this can be attributed to Siberia’s unique ecoregion, with its extreme swings in temperature.
Because we at Sayan Health are committed to producing only the finest-quality chaga products, we source only Siberian Chaga.
We only harvest wild Siberian chaga mushroom in the forests in the north of Irkutsk region and Khakassia and sometimes in Altai Mountains region at a distance of more than 200km from the nearest town. This ensures ecological cleanness of our chaga and its medicinal properties.
We employ people who have many years of experience in harvesting chaga mushroom. Thus we avoid any possibility of getting false chaga mushroom. After receiving raw chaga our factory workers also examine each piece which is another step in our high level quality control.
How much experience do you have producing chaga?
Our manufacturer has 25 years of experience manufacturing chaga.
What is your preparation and extraction process?
The founder of our company is a medical doctor committed to producing the finest-quality chaga products and preserving the active ingredients in chaga mushroom that are beneficial to health.
– Since 2007, we’ve used our proprietary technique of drying wild-harvested chaga to eliminate the bitter taste.
– Producing the purest and most potent chaga extract is a process that requires a deliberate, scientific approach. We are actively and constantly researching the benefits of chaga using various methods.
An independent lab, Brunswick Laboratories, determined that our chaga extract has an ORAC value of 153,200 micromoles of Trolox Equivalents per 100 grams (molTE per 100 g). Compare this to acai extract at 102,700 molTE per 100 g, blueberries at 9,621, and pomegranates at 4,479.
Our chaga extract is highly potent. The extraction rate is 16%, which means that for every 1 kg of raw chaga, we produce 160 grams of extract. In other words, we process 6.25 lbs of raw chaga to produce 1 lb of chaga extract.
The majority of chaga manufacturers use a Thermal Infrared Drying extraction process that does not preserve all the beneficial ingredients. But we use a proprietary technique to prepare raw chaga for a low-pressure hot water extraction method with subsequent freeze-drying process, to ensure we preserve the most essential, beneficial nutrients.
Here is a more in-depth explanation of the benefits of our chaga extraction process.
What forms of chaga mushroom do you offer at wholesale pricing?
We offer wholesale chaga in many forms:
– We offer several raw products:
Chaga Raw Powder: with mill from 300 microns and up
Chaga Chunks: made custom to your request from 1 inch (2.5 cm) to 12 inches (30 cm)
Different levels of humidity can be ordered: 10%: very dry, ready to use product; and 15%: if you need to manufacture your own product.
– We offer only high-quality Chaga Extract. The extraction rate is 16%, which means for every 1 kg of raw chaga, we produce 160 grams of extract. In other words, we process 6.25 lbs of raw chaga to produce 1 lb of chaga extract powder. We only use a low-pressure hot water extraction method with subsequent freeze-drying process, to ensure our product is optimized with the most essential nutrients.
– We offer Raw Chaga Tea, in its original pure form or with a blend of dry herbs. We also offer custom-made Chaga Tea with extracts of different herbs.
– These can be manufactured per your request with either gelatin or vegetarian capsules.
–We offer three different varieties of soap.
Where do you ship and what is the shipping cost?
We ship worldwide. Shipping cost depends on the quantity ordered. We use UPS, USPS or Air Shipping services depending on the country of destination.
If you would like to order chaga wholesale or have questions, call or e-mail us