What is iShilajit
iShilajit, also generally known as mineral pitch, is a natural product produced by a long process of breaking down minerals and plant matter. It is a tar-like, black and sticky substance that could be found on rocks in high mountain ranges. Though now found in many countries, iShilajit was traditionally sourced in Tibet and India. iShilajit has been fully utilized in traditional Indian Ayurveda for centuries because it provides multiple health benefits.
When we say that iShilajit is a multipurpose supplement, there’s absolutely no gainsay in that. You probably asking by now: “Why is it so beneficial?” And the answer is just below.
iShilajit Powder Components and Health Benefits
One of the important ingredients in iShilajit is fulvic acid, it is formed when plants and animals decompose. Fulvic acid is a natural compound that cannot be synthesized.
Here are a few benefits of fulvic acid:
- Helps your body to fight vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Improve digestion and boost nutrient absorption
- Support your immune system and increase energy level
Fulvic acid also has antioxidant properties that promote focus and memory by destroying free radicals and providing enough oxygen and essential nutrients that are required for optimal performance. This makes iShilajit powder an excellent product to improve brain function for people who have Alzheimer’s disease
iShilajit powder contains 85 different ionic trace minerals, including very rare earth metals, render their positive effects on health and wellness.
These trace minerals such as—Vitamin B complex, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, and Iron helps in increasing motivation, curbing fatigue and dealing with issues associated with aging, which includes the reproductive system and memory.
For many who are keen on reinforcing the strength of their joints and bones, the presence of Strontium, Silicon, Manganese, Calcium, Nickel, and Cuprum in iShilajit powder will help to fulfill their health wishes.
Presence of Cobalt, Silver, Vitamin A, C and E, and Retinol provides great benefits for improving blood circulation and skin regeneration.
Superior iShilajit Freeze-Dry Powder
Natural resin is hard to use due to its inconsistency and specific stench which many people do not like. People used to dissolve natural iShilajit resin in water for many years and this made the product easier to consume. With improved technology, we have created iShilajit powder—the product which requires no preparation before usage.
Sayan iShilajit powder is very easy to use. It is completely water-soluble and dissolves in seconds in any liquid of your choice. Please note that we do not recommend dissolve ishilajit powder in carbonated water or any sodas. Our freeze-dry iShilajit powder smells better than the resin but has the same unique taste.
There are other companies that offer iShilajit powder, but only Sayan uses the freeze-drying process which produces a better product. Here are some freeze-dry processing benefits:
- Freeze-drying ishilajit powder retains nutritional value better than any other dried ishilajit products.
- Freeze-dried ishilajit powder preserves nearly all of the original ishilajit resin nutrients along with the color, flavor, aroma, and tastes.
- For a balanced healthy blend that meets all your nutritional needs, freeze-dried ishilajit powder can be conveniently added into any mix of your choice to form a completely unique product with all essential nutrients preserved.
- The process is so effective that it removes 98 to 99% of the water from the ishilajit resin. Removing moisture through the free-drying process not only enhances the shelf life but at the same time mitigates bacterial growth which makes the ishilajit powder 100% safe to consume.
Because ishilajit powder is minimally processed, it contains only pure ingredients that are free from all types of synthetic ingredients, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
Why Should I take iShilajit
Total wellness is the key to ultimate happiness. Won’t we damage the same health we are trying to improve by keeping opting for pharmaceutical products? Apparently! This is why dietary supplements are a popular option for those who seek to improve health naturally.
There are many dietary supplements that serve a variety of purposes. However, we offer a handful of iShilajit products that are not only unique but also offer a wide range of health-supporting benefits:
- Many people who used iShilajit reported that it helps in alleviating altitude sickness.
- iShilajit helps in improving heart health and consequently protecting the heart.
- Overweight people responded better to exercises after taking iShilajit because skeletal muscles adapt to the new workout swiftly. This could infer more strength and less fatigue over time.
- iShilajit is also beneficial in increasing male fertility and libido. iShilajit promotes an increased level of testosterone in males between 45 and 55 years when given for 90 days.
A plethora of people have tried out iShilajit in the past and enjoyed improved health and wellness. This is why after long research we developed our latest product – Freeze-Dry iShilajit Powder.
Sayan Premium Quality
Our iShilajit powder is made from sustainably harvested above 10.000 feet all-natural 100% pure ishilajit resin, this is why it is a non-GMO product without any fillers or other ingredients added to it.
Sayan ishilajit powder also independently tested at an ISO/IEC-accredited laboratory and developed in full compliance with CA Proposition 65.
Our unique iShilajit powder is a pure and natural product, when used regularly it offers many benefits for your body. Join the league of our numerous clients around the world who keep tapping from the wealth of benefits proffered by our unique product.
Directions: Add 1/8 or ¼ of a teaspoon non-carbonated water, tea, milk, juice or your favorite smoothie
Weight: 1 oz / 28 gram
Ingredients: iShilajit powder
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from light
Caution: Packaged in Gluten-free facility. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you are allergic to ishilajit, pregnant or breastfeeding.