What is Shilajit
Shilajit, also generally known as mineral pitch, is a natural product produced by a long process of breaking down minerals and plant matter. It is a tar-like, black and sticky substance that could be found on rocks in high mountain ranges. Though now found in many countries, Shilajit was traditionally sourced in Tibet and India. Shilajit has been fully utilized in traditional Indian Ayurveda for centuries because it provides multiple wellness benefits.
When we say that Shilajit is a multipurpose supplement, there’s absolutely no gainsay in that. You probably asking by now: “Why is it so beneficial?” And the answer is just below.
Shilajit Powder Components and Wellness Benefits
One of the important ingredients in Shilajit is fulvic acid, it is formed when plants and animals decompose. Fulvic acid is a natural compound that cannot be synthesized.
Here are a few benefits of fulvic acid:
- Improve digestion and boost nutrient absorption*
- Support your immune system and increase energy level*
Fulvic acid also has antioxidant properties that promote focus and memory by destroying free radicals and providing enough oxygen and essential nutrients that are required for optimal performance. This makes Shilajit powder an excellent product to improve brain function.*
Shilajit powder contains many different ionic trace minerals, including very rare earth metals, render their positive effects on wellness.
These trace minerals such as—Vitamin B complex, Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc, and Iron help your body function properly.
Presence of Cobalt, Silver, Vitamin A, C and E, and Retinol provides great benefits for improving skin regeneration.*
Superior Shilajit Freeze-Dry Powder
Natural resin is hard to use due to its inconsistency and specific stench which many people do not like. People used to dissolve natural Shilajit resin in water for many years and this made the product easier to consume. With improved technology, we have created Shilajit powder—the product which requires no preparation before usage. Can be used by mixing it with with hot water.
Sayan Shilajit powder is very easy to use. It is completely water-soluble and dissolves in seconds in any liquid of your choice. Please note that we do not recommend dissolve shilajit powder in carbonated water or any sodas. Our freeze-dry Shilajit powder smells better than the resin but has the same unique taste.
There are other companies that offer Shilajit powder, but only Sayan uses the freeze-drying process which produces a better product. Here are some freeze-dry processing benefits:
- Freeze-drying shilajit powder retains nutritional value better than any other dried shilajit products.
- Freeze-dried shilajit powder preserves nearly all of the original shilajit resin nutrients along with the color, flavor, aroma, and tastes.
- For a balanced natural proudct that meets many of your nutritional needs, freeze-dried shilajit powder can be conveniently added into any mix of your choice to form a completely unique product with all essential nutrients preserved.
- The process is so effective that it removes 98 to 99% of the water from the shilajit resin. Removing moisture through the free-drying process not only enhances the shelf life but at the same time mitigates bacterial growth which makes the shilajit powder 100% safe to consume.
Because shilajit powder is minimally processed, it contains only pure ingredients that are free from all types of synthetic ingredients, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
Why Should I take Shilajit
Total wellness is the key to ultimate happiness. This is why natural proudcts are a popular option for those who seek to improve wellness naturally.
There are many natural proudcts that serve a variety of purposes. However, we offer a handful of Shilajit products that are not only unique but also offer a wide range of wellness-supporting benefits:
- Many people who used Shilajit reported that it helps in alleviating altitude sickness*
- Shilajit helps in improving energy level*
- People responded better to exercises after taking Shilajit because skeletal muscles adapt to the new workout swiftly. This could infer more strength and less fatigue over time.*
A plethora of people have tried out Shilajit in the past and enjoyed improved wellness. This is why after long research we developed our latest product – Freeze-Dry Shilajit Powder that could be used just as a simple tea.
Sayan Premium Quality
Our Shilajit powder is made from all-natural 100% pure shilajit resin that sustainably harvested above 10.000 feet. This is why Sayan shilajit powder is a non-GMO product without any fillers or other ingredients added to it. Join the league of our numerous customers around the world who keep tapping from the wealth of benefits proffered by our unique product.
Directions: Add 1/18 or 200mg of a teaspoon to non-carbonated hot water to make liquid shilajit . You can also mix powder with tea, milk, juice or your favorite smoothie
Weight: 1 oz / 28 gram
Ingredients: Shilajit powder
Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from light
Caution: Packaged in Gluten-free facility. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you are allergic to shilajit, pregnant or breastfeeding.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.